Wednesday, March 01, 2006

IRON SANDWICH!!!

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that this friday is Iron Sandwich!

It will be a sandwich making contest to see who can create the YUMMIEST sandwich!
Please remember to bring the following:
1. A "secret ingredient" that will make your sandwich stand out from the rest (Please bring enough to make a few sandwiches)
2. Friends! Thanks to everyone who brought their friends for skating! Keep on bringing your friends!! You GUYS ROCK!

Starts at 7:30pm at the church.

Remember, it's making the YUMMIEST sandwich....not the nastiest!

hahaha...see you guys there!!

IRON SANDWICH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which video/song do you like the best?
Further Seems Forever "The Sound"
Switchfoot "The Shadows Prove the Sunshine"

4 comments:

Geo said...

Ummm... I didn't watch or listen to either video, but I really like "The Shadows Prove The Sunshine" by Switchfoot. I think it's my favorite song from that cd.

Anonymous said...

yea thats a good song
only song i can vividly remember from that cd right now..at 1 am..

Havok said...

everyone is lucky that I was a judge and not a participant becuase I would've schooled you all with my nutella!

Anonymous said...

im sure you would kingston..im sure you would....i think i deserved to win that night =P except not really lol