Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Don't be Stinkston!!!

Did you know that when I was in Junior High, one of the nicknames the girls had for me was "Stinkston!?!?" I won't tell you why, but I'll leave it to your imaginations!! :P

what does this have to do with YAC? Well, let me just tell you that if you don't want to be nicknammed "Stinkston," you better bring a change of clothes and deodorant this Friday!! :)

Meet at church @ 6pm or @ Bishop Kidd @ 7pm. Don't forget your runners, your loonies and of course your friends...if you have any! :)

See ya'll there! Have a super rest of the week everyone!

King

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont think ive ever brought a change of clothes to our gym night..maybe a shirt, but i dont think so...

Havok said...

so you're the stinky one!!!! :P

Geo said...

Ummm... my imagination says that you were called Stinkston because of your burps!

Havok said...

Then you have a pretty wild imagination there! :P Not even close haha....

Anonymous said...

no actually, im the one that smells good

Havok said...

Is that what your Momma tells ya?